Stuck for gift ideas for your loved ones? Don’t worry the team at TTLS are here to help!
Gift ideas for the four legged recipient:
- Luxury Dog Stocking With Treats and Toys – We love the thought of giving our dogs a little stocking on the big day, and this luxury stocking certainly looks to fit the bill.
- “Sod The Presents Where’s My Turkey?” Dog Bandana – This cheeky bandana will certainly grab some attention around the house on Christmas morning.
- Dog Reindeer Toy – This festive toy will certainly go down a treat!
- Ultimate dog bed with memory foam mattress – A more expensive gift, but the perfect gift for any aging dog.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas but if the white’s gone pass the red dog vest. Another fun dog vest that will get the laughter started Christmas Day.
Gift Ideas for the two legged recipient
- 3D animal print duvet cover – A great way to liven up any bedroom.
- Your not drinking alone if your dogs at home wine glass – These wine glasses are a great addition to any kitchen.
- ‘Love’ Dog Hoody – A must have clothing item for any dog lover!
- Dog cufflinks - Our personal favourite, and I am sure they’re already on Matt’s Christmas list.
- Go Pro dog harness – Another fantastic gift, particularly for any budding photographers/videographers out there.
This obviously isn’t an exhaustive list, and if you can think of any other great gift ideas why not share them?
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!